Color: blue/ red
Battery: 2 x D battery (not included)
Speed: 5-6 quarts per minute
Can pump: Petrol, Gas, Water, Oil
Occasion: Garage, Aquariums, Basement, Bathroom, Shop, House.
It is made of high quality plastic material, durable and long service life.
It's very safe and and most convenient. Safely transfer harmful liquids.
It's is stress-free and hazard-free as you don't need to suck fuel with your mouth or risk any hazard.
Quickly and easily transfers any fluid.
Multi use siphon pump transfer most liquids and pumps air for inflatables (sports balls, bech toys) siphon gas, oil and etc.
1 x Battery-operated Liquid Transfer Syphon Pump 1 x Tube
Move liquids safely and easily with this convenient handheld pump Pumps gas, water, oil and other non-corrosive liquids Use in garage, aquariums, home and yard.Fuel transfer pump can move 10-11 quarts of gasoline per minute; Liquid transfer pump can move 6-7 quarts of water per minute. Requires two "D" size batteries (not included)
HOW TO USE
- Unscrew the cap on the pump handle and inset two “D”size batteries into the handle in the direction indicated by the (+) and (-) markings.
- Push button and the liquid will flow, push again to stop.
- When the transfer is complete, turn the Switch OFF. After use, do not turn Pump upside down.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Do not use with corrosive liquids.
- When pumping gasoline and flammable liquids, be alert to possible explosion hazard. Flammable fluid fumes and gasoline vapors can be an explosive hazard. Avoid sparks and use only with adequate ventilation.
- Use as intended only. Only use pump for transferring gasoline, water, oil, and other non-corrosive liquids.
- Do not use if Pump is hot.
- Verify that all connections are tight before use to eliminate leaking.
- Do not use near open flame or heat sources.
- Do not turn Pump upside down after use.
- Remove batteries when not in use.
- Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel- cadmium) batteries. Position batteries in proper polarity. Do not use swollen or leaking batteries.
- Inspect before every use; do not use if parts are loose or damaged.